Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Selamat Datang ke Biodex forum!

Beritahu kami dan members lain siapa diri anda. Kedatangan anda amat kami alu-alukan.

TOPIC: Suggestion to change the chest for Rs gold

Suggestion to change the chest for Rs gold 1 month 2 weeks ago #451552

• chenyuhan
Suggestion to change the chest for Rs gold accumulating log: Aback it's tradeable, a start is not the best way to go as AoD is currently abundant money in case your aggregation does ffa-split, even afflicted humans who hardly anytime get uniques can reach sufficient money there.

But aback the torso is Vitalis-rarity but after a threshold, it would be bigger if all players in a 7 or abate team(NOT MASS) yearly from a bead to some abandoned player.

For this, I beggarly that when one amateur in the accumulation receives a chest, it ticks off to all players in the group, if they acquire not used a claimed chest. This would expect 'easy' 255 chests or 4/4 chests, but might still acquiesce afflicted humans not to get to adjure to RNGesus to get a 1/5k afterwards any advance or way to get your adventitious in it.

A advance bar that would gradually ample upward as you 'see' torso drops on your 7-man aggregation would be acquire aswell, so that you bill to Buy Osrs gold 'see' 3 chest drops instead of 1 or any array to exhausted it off. As continuing as you're in a position to accomplish advance for the appellation instead of relying on authentic luck, it is ok for me.

I apperceive the Bang-up Log is largely about fortune, but some of those numbers are just too disheartening, abnormally if you've had a good deal of the drops pre-boss log and acquire to get them, it'd be nice if the lots of antic numbers were changed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds