Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Selamat Datang ke Biodex forum!

Beritahu kami dan members lain siapa diri anda. Kedatangan anda amat kami alu-alukan.

TOPIC: MapleStory becomes a VR game for a few reason

MapleStory becomes a VR game for a few reason 1 week 1 day ago #439902

• mmotony
When I was younger, I always confused 2D anime MMO MapleStory with 2D anime MMO Gaia Online. I wasn't an exceptionally bright kid. MapleStory stood a cool idea by mixing up normal MMO trappings by making the action a 2D platformer. Then MapleStory 2 happened and forgot MapleStory 2 Mesos with what made the main so interesting by turning it into your bog-standard 3D MMO. Bummer.

So what better solution to celebrate a troubled number of MMOs than uh… creating a VR version of it to get a convention in South Korea? That’s just what Nexon has been doing, the way it has announced it will probably be showing off MapleStory VR on the G-Star event in Busan, South Korea from November 19-22.

The game will be suitable for both the Oculus Rift and also the Samsung Gear, and we’ve got a video than it in action, from MMO Culture.

We don’t be aware of if it is surely an MMO, or perhaps a VR game set within the MapleStory universe. Either way it’s not really the VR .hack or Sword Art Online game we’ve been expecting, but it’s form of cute so I’ll take. Still an utterly bizarre choice though. You can keep eyes on MMOAH which is essentially the most reliable activity store to present amounts of cheap MS 2 Mesos online.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds