Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Selamat Datang ke Biodex forum!

Beritahu kami dan members lain siapa diri anda. Kedatangan anda amat kami alu-alukan.

TOPIC: Voorste Kruisband reconstructie. Wie nog meer?

Voorste Kruisband reconstructie. Wie nog meer? 1 month 3 days ago #438709

• ChrisEvans
HI,

Mine has started well, I have finally been able to bring my own horse to the pasture, I am now stable enough! And at physio yesterday heard that we will do more exercises on one leg and start with some jumping exercises and so on, so that I can jog / runHaha! As far as that falls off, I know that very well. Now I have never been afraid, and I am not always that no. Have already fallen off often but since my knee only once. When I had a big knee for about a week, but I still had the smallest things. Sometimes I think about it, during goats or something (the mane horse I always ride on sometimes does). risk with a broken tire. If you end up on it, the blow will end up on your "passive" stabilization, so on the bands and hairstyle etc. instead of your muscles. If there is something wrong with this, you run more risk that during the fall your knee shifts and thus makes more damage. Unfortunately, we just run more riskAngry!But you always have a risk, so you have to leave it for that reason? No, you can not do anything anymore! I'll wait a while before I start driving again, first I want to regain muscle power to reduce the risk. I did not have to lose weight at all, while I was overweight. Maybe because almost everything is in my belly, and I do not have fat legs but just a lot of muscle mass. Also do not suffer from weight. Fysio achieved little, so we decided to operate! I know that fear of the operation !! I called the day before that I did not want to, I could do without ... I think everybody does that, it's just very exciting! Deeply breathing and continuing is the only thing you need to do now!

For more details:
Business video marketing studio

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds